On the Dahlonega campus, parking permits are issued to students through the UNG Parking and Information Building, located at the university entrance across from Papa John's. On the Gainesville, Cumming and Oconee campuses, parking permits are issued to students in the UNG Card Services Office. To obtain your decal you please register your vehicle in advance using the Parking Services Online Portal.
How to register a vehicle
- Use your UNG email/network credentials and login to the Parking Services Web Portal.
- Student Example:
Login: jtdoe1234 (first letter of first name, first letter of middle name, first four letters of last name, last four of your student ID number).
Password: Last four digits of SSN plus two digit day of your birthday. Enter a 0 (zero) as the first digit of your day of birth if you were born on a day between the 1st and the 9th. Enter four 0’s (zeros) if you did not provide your SSN to the University.
Faculty/Staff Example: Use your username and password that you use for your computer login.
- Student Example:
- After a successful login, you’ll arrive at the home screen.
- In the Permits window, click “Order a Permit”.
- Click “Add a Vehicle not Listed”.
- Enter correct vehicle information (Plate, State, Year, Make, Model and Color) and click “Add Vehicle”.
- If multiple vehicles are shown, be sure to select only the correct vehicle that you are requesting a permit for, and click “Next”.
- For the shipping address, click on “Use this contact” button to auto populate the correct information and click “Next”.
- Read the Terms of Service and click “I Agree” before selecting “Add Permit to Cart”.
- Verify correct email address is shown and click “Complete Checkout”
- Pick up your permit at UNG Parking Services.
- For additional help or questions, call Parking Services at 706-864-1697 (Dahlonega & Cumming campuses), or 678-717-3914 (Gainesville campus), or 706-310-6210 (Oconee campus).