Placing an Order
To place an order for engraving services, please email your request to email@example.com or submit it at the Engraving Center.
Orders should include:
- Contact information
- Specific Instruction
- Appropriate Approval (if necessary)
Orders must be paid or arranged to be charged to a department account at the time of submission.
110 S. Chestatee Street
- Orders are processed in the order that work orders are logged.
- Most orders can be completed within 10 business days.
- Some orders that require special materials can take 6 weeks or longer.
- The contact person will be notified when the order can be picked up.
- If changes to the original request are required, the contact person will be notified to get approval.
Any questions concerning engraving orders or billing should be directed to the engraving coordinator, Mr. Mark Williams (706-864-1537).