CTLL Awards Application Information
The University of North Georgia's (UNG) Office of Academic Affairs offers faculty and teaching staff awards to recognize excellence. These awards are facilitated through Distance Education and Technology Integration (DETI) and through the Office of Research and Engagement. The following areas manage the awards: Academic Engagement, Center for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities, and the Center for Teaching, Learning and Leadership. While these awards do not carry a monetary stipend, they are an acknowledgment of exceptional accomplishments and contributions to higher education.
To submit an application for these awards, please use your UNG LOGIN to access the Office of Research and Engagement's Internal University Awards and External Grant Funding nominations site.
- Best Practices in Service-Learning Award (Academic Engagement)
- Scholarship of Engagement Award (Academic Engagement)
- Emerging Leader Award (CTLL)
Research and Creative Activities
- Excellence in Undergraduate Research Faculty Award (CURCA)
- Distinguished Scholarship of Teaching & Learning Award (CTLL)
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Award (CTLL)
Teaching & Learning
- Distinguished Teaching Award (CTLL)
- Teaching Excellence Award for Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty (CTLL)
- Teaching Excellence Award for Non-Tenure-Track Faculty (CTLL)
Technology award nominations can be completed via the following DETI links:
Deadline for Nominations
All award nomination materials must be submitted by April 1, 2016, at 12:00 p.m.