CAMP offers financial assistance and individualized help to qualified students.
Student Support services include:
- Use of a laptop for the first year.
- Dedicated admissions and Financial Aid (FAFSA) assistance.
- Continuous responsive advising and assistance in future financial aid.
- Academic, career, financial and personal coaching.
- Peer mentoring.
- Learning community, Supplemental Instruction support, and tutoring.
- Participation in workshops for developing success and leadership skills
- Cultural activities participation throughout the academic year.
- Other services as needed to help ensure college success, including but not limited to: industry tours, lectures, shadowing, internship, opportunities, and job placement.
Financial assistance include:
- Book and student stipend.
- In addition, on a first come-first serve basis and on highest need, CAMP students are eligible to receive financial support for
- Housing for twelve students who cannot commute near the Gainesville Campus.
- Any personal hardship that will impede academic success.