Giving to CHSP
The College of Health Sciences & Professions is proud of the innovative and high impact health science programs that address current and evolving needs of our people, community stakeholders and health care partners.
Our students participate in lot of research and international experiences. To provide these and other experiences for our students, we are asking you to contribute to our great high impact health science programs.
With your help, we can expand our research and programs to be even more responsive to our communities.
The link for giving is below:
Instruction to complete the form:
- Go to https://unggive.org/give/2014-donation-form-2
- In the box above Designation, type in your amount that you are giving.
- Click on the arrow next to the Designation box and then click on “Other”.
- In the Other box, type the department name and “Foundation” to designate whether you want to give to Nursing Foundation or the Physical Therapy Foundation. (Clinical Mental Health Counseling is working on getting a Foundation account.)
- Click on Add donation to and follow the Foundation’s payment type instructions.