Customized or Corporate Training
Today's workplace is inundated with change as new technologies, processes, and equipment emerge every day. In order for your organization to survive and thrive in this global economy, employees need ongoing training. Through innovative assessment, delivery and evaluation, the University of North Georgia (UNG) Division of Professional and Continuing Education assists organizations with training, plan development and implementation. UNG provides efficient and effective training with an eye on the bottom line by developing a company's most important asset -- its employees.
Your place or ours, it’s up to you! We will engage your employees in our state-of-the art classrooms and computer labs or bring our services to your facility so you’re paying employees for training time, not commuting time. Early morning, evening or weekend training is also available to accommodate the complex schedules of today’s workplace
Professional Instructors and Consultants
UNG Professional and Continuing Education instructors are experts in their fields, experienced in both the classroom and the workplace. We deliver interactive training modules that includes hands-on exercises, participant involvement, and plenty of time for questions and answers.
Customized for Your Needs
At UNG, we design training content to meets your business goals, whether immediate, short-term, or long-term. Our experienced staff, instructors, and consultants work in partnership with you to ensure every aspect of the training process is tailored to your exact requirements: from the development of custom-tailored curriculum to pre-course logistic sand post-course evaluation. Even day-long courses can be delivered in module format for those companies in a training time crunch.
- Workplace Professionalism
- Management - Supervisory Training, Team-Building, Human Resource Development, Personality Assessment, Project Management, Group Dynamics, Coaching for Improved Performance, Presentation and Writing Skills, Minimizing Conflict, Stress Management, Customer Service, Change Management.
- Project Management
- Six Sigma
- Foreign Language and ESL Education
- Information Technology - Windows, Microsoft Office Applications, Web/Internet, Basic Website Development.
- Health Education - First Aid, CPR and ServSafe Certification.