We are excited for the opportunity to have you visit the University of North Georgia.
- A student applying to the EducationUSA Academy at the Center for Language Education should have at least two to three years of middle to high school English language study.
- Students interested in the Academy need to be non-native English speakers and reside outside the United States.
- Applicants to the program must be a student (currently enrolled or recently graduated) and ages 15-17 at the time of the summer program.
- Students must be mature and self-disciplined, with a commitment to active participation in the Academy and its program.
To receive an I-20, please submit the following documents to the EducationUSA Academy at the Center for Language Education:
- Step 1 Complete Application Form
- Step 2 Financial Affidavit
- Step 3 Bank Statement
- Step 4 Liability Waiver and Medical Forms
- Step 5 Copy of Passport
- Step 6 Submit Application and Documents
Application and appropriate documents can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below:
Center for Language Education
University of North Georgia
82 College Circle
Dahlonega, Georgia, 30597, USA
The Google Translation links are provided to improve our website usability to people of non-English speaking backgrounds. Google Translate is a service provided by Google, any problems or translation inaccuracies are outside of our control. UNG is not responsible for the effectiveness of Google Translate. Google offers an alternative translation page in non-Java format.