Graduate Certificate in Technology Leadership
The University of North Georgia (UNG) and the Cottrell MBA offers Technology Leadership as a graduate–level certificate program to provide essential managerial skills for technology-sector professionals. The certificate may be completed as part of the MBA program or as a non-degree seeking graduate student.
Summer - May 10
•Bachelor’s degree from an AACSB or ACBSP accredited business program, or appropriate non-business bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
•Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
•Either undergraduate degree or work experience in an associated field of information technology.
- Step 1 Application and Application Fee
- Step 2 Official Transcripts
- Step 3 Verification of Lawful Presence in the U.S.
- Step 4 Immunization Form
- Select Graduate Level Certificates-Technology Leadership Certificate.
- Non-refundable application fee of $40.
- Pay with a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) or electronic check (U.S. banks only) when completing the online application.
- Include check or money order payable to UNG when submitting a paper application.
Submit one set of transcripts from each institution confirming bachelor's or master’s degree.
- Paper transcripts should be mailed to Graduate Admissions.
- Electronic transcripts should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Official transcripts are accepted directly from the issuing institution via postal mail or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Student transcripts are accepted only when issued to the student in a sealed envelope and submitted to Graduate Admissions unopened.
- International transcripts must have a course-by-course credential evaluation by an independent evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES). Official evaluations must include certification that the applicant's course work and degrees earned are equivalent to course work and degrees earned from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States and include a cumulative grade point average. Evaluations should be submitted from the evaluation service to Graduate Admissions.
- Transcripts of coursework completed in-residence at UNG will be obtained by Graduate Admissions.
Board of Regents’ policy requires all applicants accepted for admission or readmission to UNG seeking in-state for tuition classification provide validation of residency and lawful presence in both the state of Georgia and the United States.
- UNG requires immunizations of all students attending courses on any UNG campus or campus managed facility.
- Download the UNG certificate of immunization and have it completed by a health care provider.
- Titer test is available through your physician or local health department and may be submitted to confirm the required immunities.
- Exemptions may apply on religious or medical grounds.
University of North Georgia
82 College Circle
Dahlonega, GA 30597-1001
- Appeal letter should clearly state the grounds for appeal.
- Students whose appeals are granted will be admitted as provisional students.
- Students are not eligible for financial aid while taking courses under a provisional admission status.
- Students may not appeal for regular admission.