Currently the UNG Greek system is governed by two councils: Interfraternity Council and Panhellenic Council. These councils meet on a regular basis to discuss matters affecting the Greek and greater UNG communities.
Interfraternity Council (IFC)
IFC represents the eight national fraternities and one local fraternity represented at UNG: Alpha Phi Alpha, Delta Chi, Kappa Sigma, Pi Kappa Alpha, Pi Kappa Phi, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Sigma Chi, and Sigma Omega. The Council consists of six executive board members and two representatives from each chapter.
- President: Seth Bailey
- Executive VP: Hayden McLeod
- VP Recruitment: Nik Blanks
- VP Campus Relations: Connor Beck
- VP Finance: Matteo Valente
- VP Activities: Noah Epstein
- VP Service: Will Liebel
- VP Scholarship: Josh Litherland
- VP Communications: Taylor Sinclair
All members of IFC fraternities are encouraged to join the OrgSync IFC Portal for more information.
Visit the UNG IFC facebook page to learn more!
Panhellenic represents the five national sororities represented at UNG: Alpha Gamma Delta, Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Zeta, Kappa Delta, Phi Mu, and Sigma Kappa. The Council consists of six executive board members and one representative from each chapter.
- President: Madelyn Johnson
- Executive Vice President: Allison Schwinne
- VP Recruitment: Nikki Rollins
- VP Campus Relations: Shannon Simpson
- VP Finance: Catie Blackwell
- VP Scholarship: Rachel Miller
- VP Activities: Megan Carlisle
- VP Service: Amber Holcombe
- VP of Communications: Heather Lespinasse
All members of Panhellenic sororities are encouraged to join the OrgSync Panhellenic Portal for more information.
Visit the UNGs Panhellenic facebook page to learn more!