If you are an ECP lieutenant please see the following instructions.
Transfer applicants are those who have previously enrolled in other
colleges and have taken credit hours that will transfer to the University of
- have earned 30 semester hours of transferable
- have a cumulative grade point average of
2.5 or above.
- have a clear conduct record.
- be in good academic standing and
eligible to return to your former college.
- Go to "Transfer Cadet Options" to determine your options for entering the Army ROTC
- The Registrar’s office offers a guide for how credit will transfer to UNG. Please go to Course Transfer Equivalencies at UNG to see a current list. If you still have questions after reviewing the equivalencies, contact the Registrar’s office.
- Applicants accepted for admission will have their
college transcripts evaluated by the Registrar’s office. Applicants will be mailed a detailed
evaluation of their accepted transfer credits. Academic transcripts are also available
through Banner, UNG’s student information system. Information about logging into Banner is
available at this link: http://www.northgeorgia.edu/Registrar/Default_1col.aspx?id=5125
- If 30 hours of transferable credit has not been earned,
applicants are also required to
satisfy freshman admission criterion.
- Applicants that graduated from high school less than
five years ago and have taken the equivalent of UNG’s learning support courses
must complete 30 semester hours of transferable credit beyond all
learning support courses.
- Applicants wanting to major in nursing, education, athletic training or exercise science , need to complete a second online application for
that program. Please refer to that major for any additional requirements.
- The total number of hours earned toward a degree by
either extension or correspondence courses shall not exceed 30 semester