A student who is enrolled at another college or university may apply for temporary registration at the University of North Georgia. Such a student will ordinarily be one who expects to return to the college or university in which he/she is presently enrolled.
Must submit the following:
- Application for Cadet Undergraduate Admission with $30 non-refundable application fee
- Official Letter of Transient Permission from the home institution, with a statement that student is in good standing
- An Official Letter from their Professor of Military Science, stating they are an active member of ROTC.
- Document showing proof of lawful presence in the United States.
- A UNG Certificate of Immunization.
These policies shall govern admission of transient students:
- The Director of Cadet Admissions must have evidence that the institution that the student previously attended was an accredited or approved institution.
- An applicant may be accepted as a transient student when it appears that the applicant's previous academic work is of satisfactory quality. The Director of Cadet Admissions may require the applicant to submit a transcript of previous college work.
- Students on academic warning, academic probation, academic suspension or on disciplinary suspension will not be admitted.
- Students must be eligible to return to their "home" institution.