Five University of North Georgia professors and three former students have had a joint project accepted for publication in the American Psychological Association's Division II journal Teaching of Psychology.
The paper, titled "Of mice and meth: A new media-based neuropsychopharmacology lab to teach research methods," is expected to appear in January 2014.
The contributing faculty and graduated students are:
- Dr. Kelly Cate, assistant professor of psychology
- Dr. Daniel Hatch, assistant professor of psychology
- Dr. Steven Lloyd, associate professor of psychology and department head
- Dr. Ryan Shanks, associate professor of biology
- Dr. Tony Zschau, instructor of sociology and human services
- Whit Hays
- Michelle Harrison
- Kristen Kara McAllister