Personal Training - Dahlonega
Let a personal trainer help you reach your fitness goals. Our trained staff will provide fitness programs tailored to your specific needs by:
- Establishing reachable and realistic goals
- Increasing participant's fitness level
- Motivating participant throughout their program
- Educating participants in various aspects of fitness conditioning by teaching advance training methods
Disclaimer: The Personal Training Program is designed for healthy individuals of the UNG campus community/affiliates. The program is not designed for pre or post-natal women, individuals on medication or under the direct care of a physician, or individuals with physiological injury. Individuals with special needs should obtain specialized instructions from their attending physician prior to participation. All males 45 years and above and all females 55 years and over are required to have a Physician's Release prior to participating in this exercise program.
|Consultation||Assessment||1 Session||3 Sessions||6 Sessions||10 Sessions||Additional Sessions|
|Students, Faculty & Staff||$10||$20||$25||$60||$110||$160||$20/session|
Policies and Procedures
- Our Personal Trainers generally start by providing assessments and consultations. An assessment is a 1-hour session with a personal trainer to assess current fitness level. Personal trainer will conduct skinfold measurement, body composition, muscular strength and endurance test, flexibility test, and cardio test. A consultation is a 30 minute meeting with a personal trainer to find out what type of training program will be best for you. Your personal trainer will talk about goals, goal setting, and how you may be able to reach those goals.
- All Sessions must be used during the semester in which they were purchased.
- Individual sessions are 1-hour long sessions. The personal trainer will take you through a workout based on your initial assessment conducted in the first session.
- Group sessions are 1-hour long sessions. You must have a group in order to purchase these sessions. The personal trainer will take you and the group of 2-3 people through a workout based on your group’s initial assessment conducted in the first session. Your entire group must be present during each training session. Your group should have common goals.
- Payment can only be taken in the North Georgia Business Office. Neither the trainer nor the Recreational Sports Department will take payments.
- Call the Rec Center at 706-864-1458 if you will be late (trainers will wait 15 minutes before the scheduled session is forfeited). If you are late, the session will only last until the end of the hour for which that session was scheduled.
- Sessions should be rescheduled 12 hours in advance or they will be forfeited. Call the Recreational Sports Department at 706-864-1622 to reschedule.
- Be ready to work hard during each session. You should wear athletic clothing, bring a water bottle, and have your ID Card.