John H. Owen Hall
A beautiful entrance to one of our residence halls!
North Georgia Suites
Opened in fall 2010!
Residency is only offered at the Dahlonega Campus
Spring 2015 Room Change #2
Room Change Instructions:
- Complete a Room Change Request Form between 3/30 - 4/3/15 with all required information and signatures. All residents of the rooms affected by this request must agree to the room change.
- Turn in the completed form to the Residence Life office in Suite 361 Stewart Center by the due date (4/3/15 at 3p.m.).
- Wait to receive an approval email from the Residence Life office authorizing you to move.
- Go to the Residence Life Office and pick up your Room Change Authorization Form and temporary Key Card.
- Take the Room Change Authorization Form to your new RA (in Patriot, Donovan, Lewis, or Lewis Annex) or the RA desk (in NG Suites, or Owen Hall, Walker Drive students go to Suites) where your new room is located to check in and receive an RC report and room key for your new room before you move.
- After moving all your belongings, return to the RA desk where your OLD ROOM is located to check out and receive an RC report, and return the temporary key card and your room key for your OLD ROOM.
- You will be fined $50 and/or your housing contract will be canceled at the discretion of the Residence Life office if you change rooms prior to receiving authorization.