2014 Fitness Challenge V
What is the Fitness Challenge?
- It is a five-week wellness program that utilizes team competition to promote physical activity for UNG students, faculty, & staff.
- Teams of 3 to 5 members can earn points through physical activity and POWER points.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top participants at the closing ceremony.
- Physical Activity = 1 point for every 15 minutes of physical activity. Each team member can earn up to 3 points per day in physical activity.
- POWER points = Earn bonus points each week for attending Teaching Tuesday presentations, blood pressure checks, Fitness Fridays, and/or incentive days.
- Team Captains are responsible for turning in points every Monday by noon.