We are available to work with students on our Cumming, Dahlonega, Gainesville, and Oconee campuses.
We are here to serve you!
At the Student Money Management Center you can:
- Schedule personal and confidential consultations with trained professionals
- Learn how to plan, track, and review income, savings, and expenses.
- Learn how to establish and manage credit.
- Create a financial survival plan for college.
- Understand credit reports and scores.
- Create a personalized budget.
- Plan for tuition and fee payments.
- Research housing options.
- Create repayment plans for student loans and personal debt.
- Plan for expenses and living costs after college.
- Learn how to live without your parents' money and financial support.
- Analyze job offers and benefits packages.
Be sure to attend our
Seminars & Workshops on these topics and more!
See our Events page