Gainesville Open House
Please join us for our Fall Open House on April 15, 2017.
- Take a tour of the Gainesville Campus
- Visit with faculty, staff, and students
- Meet with Admissions and Financial Aid representatives
- Find out more information about academic majors, programs, and UNG student life
- Continental Breakfast served at the Welcome Ceremony as well as refreshments in the afternoon
Fall Open House Schedule of Events -- Saturday, April 15, 2017
8:30-9:00 Check-In & Registration -- Hugh Mills Physical Education Center, Lobby
9:00-9:30 Welcome Ceremony -- Hugh Mills Physical Education Center, Gym
9:30-12:00 Guided Campus Tours -- Tours leave every 30 minutes/last tour will depart at 11:00, led by UNG Student Ambassadors
9:30-11:00 Information Sessions (Sessions run concurrently and last 30 minutes):
- 9:30, 10:00, & 10:30 Admissions (for students not accepted) -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 3110A
- 9:30, 10:00, & 10:30 Financial Aid -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 3110B
- 9:30 & 10:00 Dual Enrollment: Accel & MOWR -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 2204
- 9:30 & 10:00 Honors Program -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 3101
- 9:30 Multicultural Student Affairs - Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 2212
- 9:30 Transfer Students Q & A -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 3105
- 9:30 Go Back Move Ahead (for returning adult learners) -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 3106
- 10:00 Current Student Q&A -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 2211
- 10:00 Parent Q & A -- Martha Nesbitt Building, Rm. 3105
10:00 - 12:00 Academic & Activities Showcase -- Student Center, Dr. Herbert W. Robinson Ballroom
Please visit the UNG Bookstore from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., located in the Student Center.
Also, visit the Roy C. Moore Art Gallery located in the Continuing Education Building from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Thank you for joining us at Open House. Please contact us at 678-717-3641 or visit UNG.edu if you have further questions upon returning home.
NOTE: If you have a disability and require accommodations, please contact Student Disability Services at 678-717-3855 to make arrangements no later than one week prior to the event.
Register for our Open House event on April 15, 2017. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
UNG Gainesville Admissions