Online Classes at UNG
Students are most likely to succeed in online courses when they:
- have reliable access to an Internet-connected computer.
- know how to navigate web sites, manage email, work with files, and do other basic computer tasks.
- can organize their own time to complete assignments and meet deadlines.
- participate actively in online discussions.
- are comfortable asking for help or clarification when needed.
- are prepared to work as hard online as they would in a face-to-face class.