- ALL vehicles parked or operated on campus must display a valid UNG permit.
- EVERY vehicle must be registered the first day of operation on campus.
- Parking permits are stickers and MUST be permanently affixed as described in the Parking Codes. Taping of the permit on the vehicle is NOT allowed.
- NEVER park in a disabled space unless you have a disabled license plate, placard or Disabled Veteran license plate. Having a twisted ankle or other problems does not justify parking in a disabled parking space. Only the tag office at the court house is authorized to give disabled placards once they have received the proper documentation from a doctor.
- Parking tickets can be appealed. But remember, once the Appeals Committee has made their ruling – IT IS FINAL – and may NOT be carried further. NO ONE has the authority to overrule the decision of the Appeals Committee.
- If you are a chronic parking ticket offender and do not pay your fines – YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE BOOTED. Boots will not be removed until ALL fines are paid.
- Your first parking ticket IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY EXCUSED. You are responsible for ANY ticket you may get.
- As long as you are enrolled as a student at UNG you may only park in student designated parking areas. You are NOT A VISITOR at any time while enrolled and may NOT PARK IN ANY VISITOR PARKING SPACE at any time.
- If you do not get a parking permit and think you can park anywhere you want on campus without Parking Services being able to identify you – THINK AGAIN. Parking Services will run your license plate with the DMV and obtain your identity.