Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

Accessing Student Tax Information

You may access student 1098-T tax information online via your Banner student account. 

After logging in:

  1. Select the "Student" tab.
  2. Select "Student Records".
  3. Select "Tax Notification".
  4. Enter the tax year desired.
  5. Submit.

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.

Back to Top