Methods of Payment
- Log into Banner using your user id and password
- Select the “Student” tab
- Select the “Registration “ link
- Select the “Student Invoice” link
- Click “Continue”
- Select “Account Activity”
- You will be able to view your charges, estimated financial aid, term balance, and term balance including estimated financial aid.
- Click “Make a Payment” to pay online via web check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diner’s Club).
- Web Checks are free
- Web Credit Card transactions incur a 2.75% convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction ($3.00 minimum fee)
- If for some reason a student is eligible for a refund, the credit card used for payment that semester will be refunded up to the amount paid via the credit card with any excess over the credit card payment being disbursed to a student's Nighthawk preference
Pay in person
You may pay your student invoice in person using cash, check, or money order at the following locations:
- Dahlonega Campus > Downtown Office Building, Suite 203
- Gainesville Campus > Administration Building, Suite 155
- Oconee Campus > 100 Building, Suite 106
- Cumming Campus > 2nd Floor, Room 260
Pay by mail
You may also mail checks or money orders, payable to University of North Georgia or UNG, to:
University of North Georgia
82 College Circle
Dahlonega, GA 30597
For International Students Only
Wire Transfer using Western Union Business Solutions: The University of North Georgia can now take wire transfers from international students using Western Union Business Solutions. This option is only for international student payments. If you are an international student and would like to make a payment using this method, find out more about wire transfer using Western Union.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Business Office. We will be happy to assist you.