Refunds via Your Nighthawks Card
Did you know you can get refunds via your Nighthawks Student ID card? Students will be able to have their refunds transferred to a bank account of their choosing using ACH transfer or have their funds deposited to their student ID card directly.
You need to have your card activated and set up with your refund preferences.
Activating Your Card
I have my UNG Nighthawks Student ID card. What do I do to activate it so I can received refunds?
Setting Up Your Refund Preferences
Need help in setting up your refund preferences?
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Video (to the right)
- Web page
*Your card needs to be activated before setting up your preferences.
The refund system gives you three ways to get cash.
The refund card can be used at any Allpoint ATM without a fee. An Allpoint ATM will be installed on the Dahlonega, Gainesville and Oconee campuses. To find the closest Allpoint ATM please go to www.allpointnetwork.com/.
Students will be issued checks that can be cashed, at no charge, at any Walmart location.
Present your refund card at most local banks to get cash at no charge. To find a local bank near you, please go to cashlocator.discovernetwork.com/discovernetwork/search.do.
Call Customer Service
Call customer service and speak to a live representative.
- Tell them you'd like to upgrade your account to a portable account (this is free).
- Provide your social security number (SSN).
- Ask for your routing/account information.
Log onto http://www.moneynetworkedu.com.
- Click the upgrade link under Services
- Fill in the form including your SSN
- Click send request
- Wait 24 hours and log back onto www.moneynetworkedu.com
- Click Direct Deposit under Money In
- Click the Print button
- Complete and sign the form and give to your employer