Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

Refunds via Your Nighthawks Card

New: Use BankMobile to Choose Your Spring 2019 Refund Preference

Sign-in to BankMobile to choose your refund preference for spring 2019.

For questions please contact

Did you know you can get refunds via your Nighthawks Student ID card? Students will be able to have their refunds transferred to a bank account of their choosing using ACH transfer or have their funds deposited to their student ID card directly.

You need to have your card activated and set up with your refund preferences.

Activating Your Card

I have my UNG Nighthawks Student ID card. What do I do to activate it so I can received refunds?

Set Up Your Account

Setting Up Your Refund Preferences

Need help in setting up your refund preferences?

Follow these step-by-step instructions:

*Your card needs to be activated before setting up your preferences.

Money Network Account Setup and Refund Preferences


Where and when can I get my new Nighthawks Student ID/Refund Card?

Students will be able to go to any UNG Card Office on any one of the UNG campuses to get their new ID/refund card.

How does the card work?
The card is a prepaid Discover debit card. Your student refunds are transferred to the card and you can use them anywhere that Discover is accepted.
What if I need to get cash?

The refund system gives you three ways to get cash.

Allpoint ATM

The refund card can be used at any Allpoint ATM without a fee. An Allpoint ATM will be installed on the Dahlonega, Gainesville and Oconee campuses. To find the closest Allpoint ATM please go to


Students will be issued checks that can be cashed, at no charge, at any Walmart location.

Local Banks

Present your refund card at most local banks to get cash at no charge. To find a local bank near you, please go to

What if I do not want to use my ID card as a refund card?
Students will be able to choose whether they would like their refunds transferred to a bank account of their choosing without even having to use your refund card or placed on their UNG Nighthawks Student ID cards. The card is still your ID card so please do not lose it.
How can I get my payroll deposited to my UNG Nighthawks ID card?
You will need to upgrade your new UNG Nighthawks ID card (which is Money Network® enabled) by one of the following two options:

Call Customer Service

Call customer service and speak to a live representative.

  • Tell them you'd like to upgrade your account to a portable account (this is free).
  • Provide your social security number (SSN).
  • Ask for your routing/account information.

Via Web

Log onto

  1. Click the upgrade link under Services
  2. Fill in the form including your SSN
  3. Click send request
  4. Wait 24 hours and log back onto 
  5. Click Direct Deposit under Money In
  6. Click the Print button
  7. Complete and sign the form and give to your employer 
Where can I ask additional questions and get more information?
For additional information, please call the UNG Business Office at 706-864-1409.

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.

Back to Top