Technology and Online Teaching
UNG's Distance Education and Technology Integration Division offers online teaching support and resources. The following resources may also be helpful.
10 Principles of Effective Online Teaching – University of Minnesota
Designing Online Discussions: Key Questions - Brown University
How to Use Social Media as a Learning Tool - Edudemic
Social Media Made Simple – National Education Association
Strategies for Effective Online Teaching – University of Montana
Related Magna Videos -
- "I'm Teaching Online Next Term. What Do I Have To Know?
- "In Blended Courses, What Should Students Do Online?
- "How Do I Use VoiceThread for Online Student Discussion?
- "How Should I Manage My Online Course?
- "What Are the Communication 'Musts' in an Online Class?"
- "What do Students Want in Online Courses?"
- "Where Can I Find Free Tools for Holding Online Office Hours?