Human Resources Management Certificate Program
Enrich your HR Skills and Competencies to SUCCEED!
Our SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preparation course is designed primarily for individuals seeking credentials that focus on identifying and testing the knowledge and practical real-life experiences HR professionals around the world need to excel in their careers today.
Earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. These new certifications recognize that HR professionals are at the core of leading organizational success:
- Built on one singular Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK™) designed to elevate the HR profession around the world.
- Tests the HR professional’s competency—the ability to put that knowledge to work through critical thinking and application.
- Demonstrates that the HR professional is a technical expert and has mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies, through practice and experience, to drive business results.
This certification preparation program covers four knowledge domains: People, Organization, Workplace and Strategy as well as eight behavioral competencies; Leadership & Navigation, Ethical Practice, Business Acumen, Relationship Management, Consultation, Critical Evaluation , Global & Cultural Effectiveness, and Communication. For more information on these new credentials visit www.SHRMCertification.org
This intensive one day a week program combines expert instruction with the 2017 SHRM Learning System, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track as you prepare for the exam.
For those not seeking certification, this course provides a comprehensive and accelerated option for professional development. Participants gain a generalist point of view, refresh key ideas and concepts, strengthen their understanding of core competencies and increase productivity.
As an added advantage, we use the SHRM Learning System, which has a long and established track record of helping HR certification candidates beat average pass rates. It features relevant HR content and advanced tools that streamline study time, accelerate learning and build confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam.
The course investment includes all course materials but does not cover registration for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP examinations.
- HR professionals qualified under SHRM requirements for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification who are preparing for the exam.
- Individuals who want advanced education and training for a successful HR career.
- HR professionals wanting a broader education or to update their HR knowledge.
- HR professionals who want to enhance their marketability by gaining current HR knowledge.
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee Relations
- Technology & Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. only)
- Business & HR Strategy
- $ 104,440- According to the 2016-17 Occupational Outlook Handbook from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median national annual salary for a human resources manager is $104,440.
- 9% Growth- Employment of human resources managers is projected to grow 9 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations.
- SHRM Essential of Human Resource Management Course