Cost and Payment
Program Cost - $4,200 USD
Program and activity fees; study materials and classroom supplies; field trips tickets; health insurance; housing and meals (on campus and dining out), and ground transportation. Airfare is not included.
Payment deadline: June 25
Refund Policy: Full payment need to be received two weeks before the program starts. There is no refund after the payment has been made, there will be no refund except medical and family emergency, or security alert.
There are two (2) options to make a payment for the EducationUSA Academy at the Center for Language Education:
Western Union Secure Service
- Input your first and last name, date of birth, e-mail address, and student ID
- Input the amount of the EducationUSA Academy fees ($4250 USD), and select from the drop-down box the currency or the associated country you will make your payment from.
- If your country is not listed in the drop-down box, ask your bank if they can convert your country’s currency to one of the currencies listed in the drop-down box. This will then be the currency you will pay your tuition for the Online Payment.
- If a person other than you is making the payment, list the individual’s name, address, and country.
- Select the box ‘Yes, I have read and understood the above information and wish to proceed and click Submit.
- A PDF document will be created on the last page with your name and bank.
- Take the PDF document to your bank, they will use the information on it to transfer the money to the University of North Georgia account.
Certified Bank Check
If you have difficulty making a payment through Western Union, you can make payment by sending a certified bank check. The check must be in U.S. dollars and payable to University of North Georgia. Please mail it to the address below and email us at the email@example.com the express mail’s tracking numbers.
Center for Language Education
University of North Georgia
82 College Circle
Dahlonega, Georgia, 30597, USA
The Google Translation links are provided to improve our website usability to people of non-English speaking backgrounds. Google Translate is a service provided by Google, any problems or translation inaccuracies are outside of our control. UNG is not responsible for the effectiveness of Google Translate. Google offers an alternative translation page in non-Java format.