ADP Payroll System
What is the ADP© self-service portal?
The ADP© Self-Service portal provides convenient access to your personal and pay information. The portal houses access to your online time card which is known as Enterprise eTime and for benefits eligible employees the ADP© Benefits system which is known as BOSS.
Before you can access ADP© services, you must first register. During registration, you'll be assigned a user ID and you'll create a unique password. You use that ID and password to log onto your ADP© service.
Within the portal you can do any of the following:
- View and update your personal information to keep your contact information up-to-date.
- Update your security questions and answers to be able to reset your password or retrieve your user ID, when required
- Change your password regularly to protect your account.
- View and update your emergency contacts
- View your pay statements and annual statements (W-2). You can also view and update your Federal Taxes (W4), and view your State taxes (G4); as well as access financial tools to help you estimate financial calculations.
- View and edit your time card, Request time off, view sick and vacation hours balance.
We are very excited about the value that the ADP© Self-Service Portal will provide you.
How to use the ADP payroll system
All employees must sign up for self-service/eTime to record time worked and requests for time off, and to see paycheck and benefits-related information.
Registering for the ADP Self-Service Portal
Employee Time Keeping in ADP
- How to Fill Out a Student Worker Time Card - Dahlonega / Cumming Campuses ONLY
- How to Fill Out Your Bi-Weekly Time Card - Dahlonega / Cumming Campuses ONLY
- How to Fill Out Your Monthly Time Card
- How to Request Time Off
- How to Request Time Off After It's Taken
- Students with Multiple Assignments
- How to add eTIME (Electronic Timecard) as a service
Supervisor Actions in ADP
- How to Approve a Request for Time Off
- How to Approve a Timecard
- How to Verify that a Request for Time Off has been recorded in ADP
- How to View/Approve a Timecard as a Secondary Manager/Approver