Welcome to AlcoholEdu + Haven at UNG!
As part of our comprehensive health and safety program, UNG expects each member of the first year class and incoming transfer students to complete AlcoholEdu and Haven.
Sign in using our Single Sign On (SSO) portal (myUNG Username and Password)
See below for your deadline to complete Part one of AlcoholEdu and Part One of Haven.
Please note: Part two of each course will not unlock until 30 days after you complete part one of the course. You will receive an e-mail when it is unlocked and available for you to complete.
|Starting Semester at UNG||Deadlines|
Everfi opens on August 1st
Everfi opens on January 1st
Everfi opens on May 1st
Who needs to take these courses?
- All new freshmen, transfer, and dually enrolled students.
How long can I expect the courses to take?
- AlcoholEdu will take approximately 1.5-2 hours to complete.
- Haven will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
How do I take these courses
- Sign in using our SSO portal (myUNG Username and Password)
Having problems logging in?
- Contact the IT Service Desk - 706.864.1922
I'm not 21, but I still drink. Will my answers be private?
The AlcoholEdu course will include surveys about your personal health behaviors to help personalize your experience and measure students' alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; UNG will only receive information about the student body as a whole and never your individual answers as a student.
- Do not use any other email address besides your UNG email as we use this to identify you as a student.
- Do not input your social security number anywhere on the registration page for identification.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings, but make sure to click on the "next" button after completing a section before logging out. If you do not progress to the next section first, you will have to repeat the previous section.
- If you experience technical problems, click the "help" button to access the 24/7 help center from Everfi.