UNG's Dahlonega Campus Library
Get started with a quick search of different resources.
Your search results may include scholarly articles, books, journals, news reports, videos, and much more.
Get more help finding different types of information. You may need the Galileo password.
The Dahlonega Campus library in the Library Technology Center offers study space, computer workstations, librarian assistance, and a selection of books, DVDs and periodicals. The Information Technology Help Desk, Writing Center and DETI are also located in the LTC building.
Map and Directions:
Visitors to UNG's Dahlonega campus should stop by Parking Services for a visitor's parking pass. Parking Services is located at the main entrance of the university off of Chestatee Street, across from Papa Johns. (Number 16 on map)
117 Georgia Circle
Dahlonega, GA 30597
122 Thompson Circle SW, Dahlonega, GA 30597
This takes you to the turn into Parking Lot 49.
- iPads (students only)
- Dell laptops
- Mac PowerBooks (students only)
- DSLR cameras (students only)
- digital voice recorders
- PowerPoint clickers
Front Lobby (tiled area):
- Java City (coffee, sandwich, and snack shop)
- Meals and drinks allowed.
- No food, except small snacks, are allowed.
- Drinks with lids allowed.
- Cooked or heated foods are not allowed.
The Library Technology Center has 23 study rooms.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Groups have priority. Single users must cede the room at a group's request.
- All rooms have a white board and a computer station.
- Some of the larger rooms also have wall monitor displays for presentation practice.
- Markers for the white board can be checked out with a picture id at the first floor desk.
- Computers are available on all floors of the library with the majority housed on the first floor.
- Open Mac lab, on third floor behind the DETI sign, is available to patrons when not reserved for classes.
- Black and white printers are located on every floor and in the 24x7 lobby.
- A color printer is available on the first floor.
- Wireless printing is available one the first floor and in the 24x7 lobby.
- Two flatbed scanners, a sheet-fed scanner, and a book scanner are located by the printers on the first floor.
All staff working in public service areas of the libraries will make every effort to accommodate reasonable requests from users with disabilities.
Students, in some instances, may need to contact Student Disability Services to document needs in order to coordinate accommodations and services.
Library instruction sessions are conducted at the request of faculty. If your class is having instruction and you need accommodation please make the request for assistance at least one week in advance. Please notify Joy Bolt, 706-864-1514 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to make arrangements.
There are no exhibits at this time.
Raindance by Scott Lacey
Located at the end of the first floor near the library administration suite
Acrophobia by Jon Mehlferber
Located under the first floor stairwell
North Georgia College and State University Mace
Located in the library administration suite