Business Administration Minor
Not majoring in business but have a business interest? The Mike Cottrell College of Business minor in business is a great option. This business minor gives you the opportunity to enhance your educational experience by building some knowledge of the business world.
Business minors provide a base knowledge in the fields of accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing that can be applied to any field of study.
Students pursuing a business administration minor must complete 18 credit hours of courses. Students can obtain this minor by completing the following 5 courses as well as one 3 credit hour 3000 or 4000 level elective course:
- ACCT 2101 – Principles of Accounting I
- ECON 2106 – Principles of Microeconomics
- FINC 3440 – Principles of Finances
- MGMT 3661 – Fundamentals of Management
- MKTG 3700 – Principles of Marketing