See the Ombudsman if …
- You have a problem, concern or issue at work.
- You don’t know where to go for help.
- You are reluctant to go through formal channels for assistance.
- You need a safe place to explore your options without retribution.
The University Ombudsman is independent, impartial, informal and confidential
- The Ombudsman serves as an intervention agent and neutral person who helps faculty, staff, and students resolve academic and non-academic concerns.
- The basic principles of the University Ombudsman are independence, impartiality, informality, and confidentiality.
- The Ombudsman is authorized to make thorough investigations and has access to most university offices and records, reports and other documents in the University.
- No person shall suffer any penalty for seeking assistance from the Ombudsman.