FAQs for Time Stamp
ADP passwords are reset by the University System Office Shared Services Center
SSC Customer Support Team
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
No, Time Stamp option is a quicker way for employees to access the eTime system. If an employee does not want to record time, please do not click on the “Record Time Stamp” button. Once in the eTime system the employee can request for time off, run leave reports, and etc.
The steps below give you an alternate path to timecard approval:
- Under ‘My QuickNavs’ click on ‘Pay Period Close’
- In the drop down box next to ‘Show’ choose “All Home & Transferred In’
- In the drop down box next to ‘Time Period’ choose ‘Current Pay Period’
- Click ‘Apply’
- You should see a list of all employees you supervise
- Click on the name of an employee (this will highlight that row)
- At the top of the screen under the ADP logo you should see ‘Timecard’; Click on ‘Timecard’
- Review the timecard
- When ready to approve the timecard for the current pay period click on ‘Approve’
- What if I forget my password?
- How do I get in contact with the University System Office Shared Services Center?
- How do I record my time in ADP eTime using Time Stamp? (Biweekly employees only)
- How do I transfer my time using Time Stamp? (Students with Multiple Assignments)
- Is the Time Stamp option only used for employees to clock In and Out?
- What if I am having trouble using "Java" to log into eTime?