Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

External Non-UNG Programs

At times, external programs serving non-enrolled minors may be conducted on university premises by non-university operators. Non-university operators are defined as a person or entity that is operating an authorized program at the university, but that (i) is not affiliated with the university or (ii) if affiliated with the university, is acting in his or her individual capacity. Any non-university operator wishing to use university facilities to conduct a camp, clinic, workshop or conference on university premises should be referred to the university's Office of Professional & Continuing Education ("PCE"), the designated unit at the university for providing support and serving as a liaison for non-university operators.

Non-university operators must sign a binding facilities-use agreement with the university. In accordance with Board of Regents Policy 6.14.2, the form used for such agreements must be USG-approved. The agreement will require the non-university operator to identify authorized adults or program staff (including certification that all UNG requirements regarding background checks, screening, reporting, training, and codes of conduct will be met) and comply with state licensing and minimum insurance requirements.

Please contact Professional & Continuing Education at or 678-717-2377 with any questions related to non-university operators and external events.

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.
Please note that some of the images and videos on our site may have been taken before social distancing, face coverings and restricted gatherings were required.

Back to Top