Personal Training - Gainesville Campus
The personal training program is offered by appointment, and workouts are prescribed according to your goals. All workouts are supervised by our directors, Ken Harrison and Allie Bradley and administered by our student fitness staff and Sports, Exercise, and Recreation majors. Sessions are designed to maximize results and average around 45 minutes.
|Number of Sessions||1 Session||5 or more Sessions|
|Small Group Training
|$15 per person/session|
- A completed waiver, health history form, and personal information questionnaire must be on file in the Rec Sports office before participation.
- Payment can be arranged through the Business Office on the Gainesville campus.
- Verification of payment in the form of a receipt must be turned in to the Rec Sports office. No appointments will be made without a receipt from the Business Office.
- Multiple sessions meet for consecutive weeks unless the facility is closed for holidays.
- Call the Rec Sports office at (678) 717-3946 if you will be late. Trainers will wait 15 minutes before the scheduled session is forfeited. If you are late, the session will only last until the end of the time for which that session was scheduled.
- Sessions should be rescheduled 12 hours in advance, or they will be forfeited. To reschedule, call the office at (678) 717-3946.
- Bring a water bottle and a towel to dry off with (optional).
- You must have your Nighthawks/Laker Society ID card at each session in order to enter the building.