Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

Options for Victims

What are my options for reporting this incident?

Keep it confidential and  get support.

Report it, but only for campus investigation and reports.


Pursue on-campus charges.


Pursue criminal charges.


  • University Police (706-864-1500 for all campuses)
  • You may also contact local police in your jurisdiction.

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.

Back to Top