Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

Return to UNG

Former Students

Return to UNG

Are you a former UNG student who is ready to return?

If you have been out of school for one or two consecutive semesters (including summer), you do not need to reapply. Your next steps are to update your financial aid, see your academic advisor, and register for classes.

If you have been out of school more than two consecutive semesters (including summer), your first step will be to reapply for admission to UNG.

Adult Learners

Go Back Move Ahead 

UNG is a proud participant in the State of Georgia Go Back Move Ahead initiative designed to help adult learners find the program that best fits their situation.

Are you an adult learner who has attended college, not necessarily at UNG, and you are ready to go back and finish an associate or bachelor’s degree? Your first step is to review the degrees and programs offered by UNG and see if there is a good fit for you.

Do you have questions about returning to school?

Regardless of whether you are a former returning student or a student with previous college credits, you probably have some questions.

Here are a few:

  • Are you considering a change of major?
  • Do you want to change campuses?
  • Do you believe you will need additional support in certain academic areas like math or English?
  • Are you now employed and have a work schedule to work around?
  • Do you have concerns about previous academic achievement and how it will impact your future efforts?
  • Did you leave school to serve in the military and have questions about VA Education benefits?
  • Do you have questions about remaining eligibility for financial aid?

Let's Get that Diploma on the Wall!

My name is Kathy Tosh. I am your Return to UNG Coordinator and Go Back Move Ahead representative.

I can review your situation with you and help you determine the steps you need to take to get back into school and earn your degree.

Please contact me at 706-864-1473 or

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.

Back to Top