Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

Information for Parents

Welcome to the University of North Georgia (UNG).
At UNG, we realize that parents are highly involved in their students' lives especially regarding college finances and transitioning to life away from home. If you are sending a child to college for the first time, we know you have questions and concerns about your child's future.

On this page, we've compiled information to acquaint you with UNG Card Services. The student's UNG ID card is an all-in-one card. They will have access to a Discover pre-paid debit account as a refund option and also have access to Campus Cash and Dining Dollars for on campus purchases.

backside of the UNG ID Card showing silver swipe is Discover and black swipe is for campus

Selecting a Refund Preference

Before receiving refunds, the student must select a preference. The student has the option of receiving refunds by doing an ACH transfer to a bank account or putting their refund on the pre-paid Discover Debit card. For more information on how to select a preference please visit  Activate Card / Refund Preference

Understanding the UNG Card Accounts

The UNG ID Card has 3 different account attached to the card that can be utilized in different ways

3 Accounts, 3 Different Ways To Use Them

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.

Back to Top