How to Replace a File
- Website content owner has identified you as a web content editor to the webteam
- Faculty/Staff Network ID - obtain from Division of Information Technology
- Log in to Cascade.
- Go to your website, if you’re not there.
- Click on the "_uploads" folder, and then the "files" folder.
- Find and select the document you are wanting to replace.
- In the panel on the right, click the "Edit" tab.
- In the middle of this box, click on the "Browse" button and find your document.
- Click on the document and select open. Give the document short title and description, this is optional.
- The original filename will be the same.
- Click "Submit".