Fitness Memberships - Dahlonega
Alumni members must register through the office of Continuing Education located at 25 Shultz Avenue Dahlonega Georgia or via phone at 706-864-1918. All members must fill out and submit a waiver to the Office of Continuing Education before entrance into the Recreation Center or Pool will be granted. (Waivers expire every 12 months)
First time members will need to visit the card office to obtain your swipe card for entrance into the Recreation Center after waiver submission. There is a one-time fee of $10.00 payable to the card office. The card office location information and hours can be found at: UNG Card Office.
Your Parking Pass will be mailed to you within 3 business days after registration and must be displayed in your front window at all times while parking on campus during your visit to the Recreation Center or Pool. Visitors must park in the allotted Visitors parking spaces.
Please call 706-864-1918 for information.
- Interested parties must register to use the Recreation Center and Pool. They may do so and sign a waiver of liability at the Continuing Education Center between 8:00 am-7:00 pm, Monday-Thursday and 8:00 am–3:00 pm, Friday. Duration of use is from the first day of credit classes through the last day of final examinations. (See dates above).
- The fee is not transferable and non-refundable.
- Fee payment entitles one to use the Recreation Center, Pool, and Locker Room facilities only. Individuals may not maintain a locker throughout the time of use.
- Everyone entering the Rec Center or Pool must now have an ID card from UNG Card Services. This includes dependent members. An additional one-time $10.00 fee is due at the time the ID is being made. The replacement fee for a lost card will be $25.00.
- Age requirements:
• Recreation Center: Participants must be age 15 or older to access the Recreation Center. Dependents age 15-17 must be supervised by parent/guardian member at all times.
• Pool: Dependents (under age 18) of Rec Center members may utilize the pool as long as:
• they are also registered members (paying the full regular community pool member rate)
• they are accompanied and supervised by the registered parent/guardian member at all times.
• a waiver for the child signed by parent/guardian member is on file with Continuing Education.
Relatives and guests of members are not allowed to wait in Memorial Hall or the Recreation Center.