Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

Make a Report

There are many reasons you may alert the Dean of Students on your campus about student issues. Whether you are concerned about a student or wish to report misbehavior, you will find a suitable report below. These forms are routed to the Dean of Students on your campus as well as to other staff who work with particular issues. We will follow up with the student (if appropriate) and/ or contact you if we need further information.

Academic Misconduct

This form is used to report plagiarism, cheating, and any other academic integrity issue in your class. Although these forms are most often used by faculty members, ANY member of the UNG community may report issues of Academic Misconduct.  You may also use it to report disruptive classroom behavior. Use of this form triggers our Academic Integrity process via Student Conduct.

Sexual Misconduct

This form is used to report any incident that you believe to be related to sexual misconduct, including exploitation, assault, dating violence, stalking, harassment, or other behavioral concerns that you believe to be rooted in sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.

See Something/Say Something

Use this form to report concerns regarding physical, emotional, or mental well-being of any member of the UNG community or if you believe that any member of the UNG community may be a harm to him/herself or others. This concern may include significant anxiety or depression, mis-use of substances, uncharacteristic behavior, or signs of suicidal thoughts or thoughts that may lead to harm of others.

Behavioral Misconduct Report

This form is used to report almost any type of non-academic behavior, including classroom misbehavior or public misbehavior.   

Concern About a Student

Concerned about a student who may benefit from University resources or other outreach? Report it using this form. These concerns may include a recent hardship or unique personal circumstances. You can also use this form to report unusual behavior that you believe indicates the student needs support services, potential alcohol/drug abuse, or other issues. Some of the resources that could be extended are Student Counseling Services, Student Disability Services, Career Services, Dean of Students, etc. 

Comprehensive Form

If you are unsure of which form you should use to report your concern, rest assured that the important thing is that you report the concern so that something can be done. 

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.
Please note that some of the images and videos on our site may have been taken before social distancing, face coverings and restricted gatherings were required.

Back to Top