Learning Outcomes for Advising
- Students will understand the value of the Core Curriculum and display the ability to select courses that satisfy core requirements.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of degree program requirements and the ability to select courses each semester to progress towards fulfillment of their educational plans.
- Students will demonstrate understanding of University of North Georgia academic policies and procedures and how these policies and procedures impact their educational progress.
- Students will effectively utilize technological resources to assist in educational planning and course registration.
- Students will select majors based on their interests, abilities, and career goals. Students will be able to identify campus resources and services that can be used to assist them in achieving their academic, personal, and career goals.
- Students will understand the importance of co-curricular programs for supporting and promoting their educational and life goals.
- Students will understand and navigate the processes that lead to successful transfer, if applicable.