We are excited for the opportunity to have you visit the University of North Georgia.
- A student applying to the EducationUSA Academy at the Center for Language Education should have at least two to three years of middle to high school English language study.
- Students interested in the Academy need to be non-native English speakers and reside outside the United States.
- Applicants to the program must be a student (currently enrolled or recently graduated) and ages 15-17 at the time of the summer program.
- Students must be mature and self-disciplined, with a commitment to active participation in the Academy and its program.
To receive an I-20, please submit the following documents to the EducationUSA Academy at the Center for Language Education:
- Step 1 Complete Application Form
- Step 2 Financial Affidavit
- Step 3 Bank Statement
- Step 4 Liability Waiver and Medical Forms
- Step 5 Photo/Video Release Form
- Step 6 Copy of Passport
- Step 7 Submit Application and Documents
Application and appropriate documents can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address below:
Center for Language Education
University of North Georgia
82 College Circle
Dahlonega, Georgia, 30597, USA