Faculty & Staff Information
Dependents of faculty/staff
There is a $10.00 charge for all Dependent ID cards produced. In order to obtain a UNG Dependent Card you must:
- Fill out the Dependent Certification form (available at UNG Card Services)
- Present a Valid driver's license, Military ID, Passport or Student ID
- Must be a current Faculty/Staff Member
Meal Plans - Dahlonega Only
- Block 80: 80 All-you-care-to-eat-meals
- Block 50: 50 All-you-care-to-eat-meals
- Block 25: 25 All-you-care-to-eat-meals
Department meal plans available, call UNG Card Services, 706-864-1404, for more details.
A Campus Cash account is available to all faculty and staff and lets you deposit money on your UNG ID Card. It's more convenient than carrying your wallet around campus. Save 5% at the UNG Bookstore* and on-campus dining. Checkout our list of off-campus merchants as well.
Campus Cash provides safe, fast transactions that save you time and money. Once you open your account, you will have access to online deposits and account management. All deposits are immediate so the funds are there for you to spend right away. There are no fees and Campus Cash does not expire. Plan ahead with Campus Cash. It's safer, faster, smarter.
Call Card Services at 706.864.1404 to set up your account today.*Discount excludes textbooks and military merchandise