The Teacher Education Department at the University of North Georgia offers the following programs:
Students who intend to major in a College of Education program are encouraged to contact an advisor, as soon as possible.
The links below will take you to the catalog listings for the appropriate programs.
Early Childhood Education
Middle Grades Education
P-12 Education (Grades P-12)
Secondary Education (Grades 6-12)
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education - M.Ed. degrees are available in the following content areas:
- Early Childhood
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education in Middle Grades Education with concentrations in Math and Science (Online Program)
- Master of Science in Physical Education (Online Program)
- Education Specialist in School Leadership: Building and District Level Emphases
- Post-Baccalaureate Program
Educational Leadership Add-On Certification Program: Building and District Level Emphases