Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

3.11.3 Grade Changes

Grade changes are not to be a regular practice by faculty members. However, if a grade must be updated or changed (e.g., because it was not reported on time, or it was improperly recorded, or an incomplete has been completed), the Request for Grade Change form must be completed by the instructor. The form must include the reason for the change, the prior grade, the new grade, and signatures from the instructor, the instructor’s department head (or designee), and the dean of the college (or designee).

Grades of W assigned after the mid-term will follow procedures outlined in section 3.7.2 Withdrawal and Drop Policies.

Approved 27-MAR-2013

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.

Back to Top