Back to Top
Skip to Site Search Skip to Utility Nav Skip to Top Nav Skip to Left Nav Skip to Content
Close Main Menu

Former UNG Students

Are you a former UNG student who has been away from UNG three or more consecutive semesters (including summer)? Apply to UNG as a Former Returning UNG Student.

Do you have questions about returning to school?

  • Are you considering a change of major?
  • Do you want to change campuses?
  • Do you believe you will need additional support in certain academic areas like math or English?
  • Are you now employed and have a work schedule to work around?
  • Do you have concerns about previous academic achievement and how it will impact your future efforts?
  • Did you leave school to serve in the military and have questions about VA Education benefits?
  • Do you have questions about remaining eligibility for financial aid?

My name is Kathy Tosh. I am your Return to UNG Coordinator and Go Back Move Ahead representative.

I can review your situation with you and help you determine the steps you need to take to get back into school and earn your degree.

Please contact me at 706-864-1473 or

Adult Learners

Are you an adult learner who is ready to earn your associate or bachelor’s degree? Your first step is to apply to UNG. Choose the student type best fitting to your situation: Non-traditional StudentTransfer StudentFormer Returning UNG Student.

Go Back Move Ahead

UNG is a proud participant in the State of Georgia Go Back Move Ahead initiative designed to help adult learners find the program that best fits their situation.

Let's get that diploma on the wall!

UNG follows Section 508 Standards and WCAG 2.0 for web accessibility. If you require the content on this web page in another format, please contact the ADA Coordinator.

Back to Top