Opportunity starts here!
What are Pathways?
UNG offers two undergraduate pathways to achieve your goals:
What majors are offered?
Check out the majors available for each pathway.
Build an incredible resume for a career after college! We have over 100 degree programs for you on four campuses in Cumming, Dahlonega, Gainesville and Oconee County.
You'll be extremely proud to attend a university with a tremendous reputation for student success and academic excellence. In fact, the 2013 edition of U.S. News & World Report ranked UNG 22d among public universities in the South. The ranking was based on retention, peer assessments, faculty, student selectivity, financial resources, graduation rate, and alumni giving.
The same report ranked UNG as the top public regional university in the South for the least amount of debt load for the class of 2012.
Choose a Pathway
Points of Pride
- Ranked 22nd among public universities in the South in 2013 by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as one of Kiplingers 100 best values of all public universities in the nation in 2013 - the fourth year in a row.
- Ranked by Kiplingers at the top of the 100 best value list for lowest student debt at graduation
- Designated a Carnegie Community Engaged Institution
- 2nd oldest public university in the state
- 4th highest graduation rate in the state
- More than 750 students in the Corps of Cadets
- NCAA Division II athletics - Peachbelt Conference
- Numerous study abroad opportunities
- Over 50 bachelor's degree programs, over 50 associate degree programs, 13 master's/graduate degree programs and a doctorate in Physical Therapy