Other UNG Research Support
- Center for Teaching Learning and Leadership
- provides a wide range of opportunities and services to assist UNG faculty with instruction, scholarly research, and promotion and tenure.
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities
- seeks to promote learning through students' active engagement in undergraduate research and creative activities throughout their university experience.
- Institutional Effectiveness
- oversees university-wide accreditation (SACSCOC), assessment, and institutional research and provides support for the UNG strategic planning process.
- Institutional Review Board
- evaluates, approves, monitors, and reviews faculty and student research involving humans. The main function of IRB is to protect human subjects and ensure, to the best of its ability, that all research with human participants is conducted in accordance with certain ethical principles.
7:30 am - 6:00 pm