UNG Transitioning Student Admission Requirements and Application Procedures
- Currently enrolled student at the University of North Georgia seeking to transition into a bachelor's degree program:
- 30 or more credit hours
- Students who have earned fewer than 30 credit hours will be evaluated according to the freshman admissions requirements of their intended degree program.
- All learning support and required high school curriculum (RHSC) courses must be completed
- Board of Regents requires that Area A of the core curriculum must be completed by 30 credit hours
- Students should complete Area A prior to transitioning.
- Plan to participate in the Corps of Cadets on the Dahlonega campus
- Have a clear disciplinary, conduct and background record
- Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance