Summer Housing Information - 2017
North Georgia Suites - Dahlonega Campus
|Summer Session 2017||Dates||Room Rate (DBL/SNGL)*||Meal Plan|
|Maymester||May 14 - June 2||$411/$495||$237.86|
|1st Short Session||May 14 - June 20||$742/$896||$451.94|
|Full Session||June 4 - July 28||$1,041/$1,259||$654.13|
|2nd Short Session||June 20 - July 28||$762/$920||$463.83|
|SLI||June 18 - July 29||$625||$395|
*Rates are per person.
Maymester: Sunday, May 14 from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
1st short session:
Sunday, May 14, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 4, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2nd short session:
Tuesday, June 20, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 18, 10:00 a.m.
Summer 2017 Housing Application Information
- All students residing on the Dahlonega campus for summer 2017 will be placed in the North Georgia Suites. Visit our North Georgia Suites web page for more information.
- The summer housing application portal will open mid-April.
- Details about costs and length of suite-style contracts can be found in the chart above.
- Students should apply for summer 2017 housing on the housing portal (Non-Cadet Housing Portal). Residence Life is offering suite style contracts for students interested in living in NG Suites. Single occupancy rooms are offered by request on a space available basis. Suite style contracts are available for first short summer session, second short summer session, or full summer session.
- Residence hall space is available to North Georgia students who are enrolled in classes for the full summer session for which they have applied.
- Maymester + Full Session classes = Maymester & Full Session contract.
- Maymester + 1st Short Session classes = Maymester & 1st Short Session contract.
- Maymester + 1st Short Session + 2nd Short Session classes = Maymester & Full Session contract.
- Maymester + Second Short Session classes = Maymester & 2nd Short Session contract (you will be required to move out of the residence hall between sessions).
- 1st Short Session + 2nd Short Session classes = 1st & 2nd short session contract.
Housing Deposit Instructions
- Log into Banner using the information that you received from Admissions
- Select "Student" → "Nighthawk Registration" → "Student Invoice" → "Continue"
- Once in the Touchnet screen, select "eDeposits" from the black menu bar
- Select summer 2017 term and then click "Select"
- Select the "Residence Hall Deposit" then click "Select"
- Verify deposit name and the $250.00 dollar amount
- Select your payment method:
- For Credit Card payments (additional 2.75% fee will be added for credit card transactions): Select "Credit Card via Paypath"
- For webCheck payments (no additional charge): Select "New Electronic Check"
- Once payment method selected, click "Select" and follow the instructions.
Note: A $250 Housing deposit is required for all students living on campus for summer 2017 and will be refunded at move-out minus any outstanding damages or fees.