Confirmation of Acceptance
Pay your confirmation deposit by credit card (if accepted for the fall or spring semester).
Note: Dahlonega Cadets, please refer to the Cadet Admissions Manual and submit your room contract as confirmation of acceptance.
Confirmation of acceptance forms and deposits will not be accepted after the specified dates if capacity for that semester has been met.
The confirmation deposit will be refunded to enrolled students during the second or third week of the semester. Students who have accepted financial aid will have their refund reimbursed with their financial aid disbursement. You will not receive a refund if you do not enroll.
These students should not pay the confirmation deposit:
- Blue Ridge, Cumming, Gainesville, and Oconee Students accepted into an associate degree program for any semester - confirm your acceptance by logging into your check application status web page.
- Former students returning to UNG - mail your completed form to the Admissions Office by the deadline.
- All students accepted for the summer semester - mail your completed form to the Admissions Office by the deadline.
- Dahlonega Cadets - refer to the Cadet Admissions Manual and submit your room contract as confirmation of acceptance.
- Amendment 23 students - mail your completed form to the Admissions Office by the deadline.
- Dual-enrolled high school students - mail your completed form to the Admissions Office by the deadline.
Students not listed above should pay the confirmation deposit:
- Log into Banner using the information that you received from Admissions
- Select "Student" → "Registration" → "Student Invoice" → "Continue"
- Once in the Touchnet screen, select "eDeposits" from the black menu bar
- Select the term that you will be starting at UNG and then click "Select"
- Select the "Confirmation Deposit" then click "Select"
- Verify deposit name and the $200.00 dollar amount
- Select your payment method:
- For Credit Card payments (additional 2.75% fee will be added for credit card transactions): Select "Credit Card via Paypath"
- For webCheck payments (no additional charge): Select "New Electronic Check"
- Once payment method selected, click "Select" and follow the instructions
If you need to look up your UNG id (900#), visit the Find My UserName website.
Please note: that if the student pays the confirmation deposit with a credit card, an additional 2.75% credit card service fee will be added to the $200 confirmation deposit. As a result the student will be paying $205.50. The Admissions Office will accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover for payment of the confirmation deposit.
Also be aware that it may take up to two business days to post your confirmation deposit to your student record.
Students accepted for a fall semester are required to pay a $200 Confirmation Deposit by May 1 of the year they will be attending or if admitted after May 1, within two weeks of admission.
Students accepted for a spring semester are required to pay a $200 confirmation deposit by December 1 of the year they will be attending or if accepted after December 1, within two weeks of admission.